Art Competition-March 2018
J. Mane Gallery invites submissions for its Seasons online juried art exhibition for the month of March 2018.
For this competition artists are encouraged to share their artistic vision and interpretation of any of the four seasons, winter, spring, summer or fall. The artwork can range from realism to surrealism to abstraction. All artists over the age of 18, regardless of location or experience, are encouraged to submit their best representational or abstract "seasons" inspired art and photography.
Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for Entries: February 22, 2018
- Opening of Online Exhibition: March 1, 2018
- Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: March 30, 2018 (remains on website under "Gallery Archives”)
- An entry fee of $15 for 1 image.
- An entry fee of $30 for up to 3 images.
- An entry fee of $40 for up to 5 images.
- No more than a total of 5 images will be accepted in any one submission. An artist may enter more than once.
- Payment is required at the time of entry.
- ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- IMAGE LABELING: Image should be labeled as Title_FirstName_LastName_Medium_Size.jpeg. Example: Untitled_John_Smith_Acrylic_20x30.jpg.
Acceptable Mediums & Sizes
- Painting, drawing, pastels, inks, pencil, encaustic, photography and mixed media.
- 3-dimensional art is not an acceptable medium in this competition.
- Cash awards may be given to the top three (3) winners.
- The Best in Show winner will be the "Featured Artists" on the website for the duration of the exhibition. Winners will receive extensive online publicity and promotion.
- Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention and/or Special Recognition awards may also be given.
- Winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- The artists will be promoted on the website, in online press releases to hundreds of outlets, in online event calendars, art news websites, and through the gallery’s extensive social media outlets.
- Links to the artist's website will be listed on the exhibition page and should result in increased traffic to the artist's website.
- J. Mane Gallery's objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, galleries, collectors and buyers.
J. Mane Gallery utilizes the Submittable platform to receive, process and jury all competition entries.
Submittable is an international platform that is used for administrative processing by over 9000 organizations that specialize in art, photography, publishing, music, film-making, education and grants. It provides artists with a free, secure and easy-to-use system to apply to a wide variety of national (and international) juried art exhibitions 24 hours a day. There is no cost to the artist to register on the site and all payments processed through Submittable are secure. Submittable accepts both credit cards and PayPal.
Read the full Competition Rules on the submission page. Click the button below to submit: